First there was a Man. Then a Woman. Then in quick succession, two cats, a confused dog beast, and two kids. I stay at home with them. I'm the Man

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

No Mo Movember

That's it it's all over. The days of wine and Mustaches are behind us. Thanks to all who participated or gave during Movember. My prostate thanks you.  You can still donate here or here, by the way.

So, how'd the Stache turn out? Pretty Jewey, actually:


As you can see, on my blog,we all come up Gimel (kind of like getting dealt a straight flush). 

Now how do I shave this thing off?

Happy early Chanukah!

8 comments:

  1. Good growin Mo Bro. Your Chanukah stash is quite enLIGHTening. Here's a new Movember music video called Grow a Muzzy - Photo version that you might like on youtube (I wrote it earlier this Movmeber)
    http://tinyurl.com/37sreg4

    Cheers, Marsh from up north

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, very cute!
    I really enjoy your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda sad to see it all end.

    I'll be thinking of you as the sun melts into the ocean. Happy Hannukah to your famdamily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really shaped that stache well -- do you have some sort of special shaving tools or something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe the kids could grab the handles and pull?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Rankings

Humor Blogs - Blog Rankings
Dad Blogs
Fatherhood Friday at Dad Blogs