Friday, August 27, 2010
I got this award from Cheryl over at Deckside Thoughts. She's possibly a nice woman who spends most of her time careening around the internet leaving behind haikus and pictures and alphabet related musings. And drinking a lot. I can't verify that last one with any facts or evidence but, sufficeth to say, it's probably true. I just read it somewhere.
So I've gotta write seven things about me that I haven't written before.
1. Despite what some people may think, I'm against dolphin on human sexual assault.
2. I really used to like Mel Gibson movies.
3. I think I would've liked being an opera singer. If only I hadn't thrown out my voice singing Soundgarden tunes while I had a cold.
4. I've never been able to really hold my liquor, but for a long time, that didn't stop me.
5. I Love Top Chef and Top Chef masters. I think I would've liked being a chef if only I hadn't thrown out my palate eating doritos with tobasco sauce while I had a cold.
6. I'm positive Big was Tom Hanks' best work. And also Bachelor Party.
7. I love poetry. I think I would've liked being a poet if only I hadn't thrown out my talent trying for 80 minutes to come up with dirty rhymes for the Name Game other than Chuck. While I had a cold.
I'm passing this along to Paul Blanchard at Dog in The Water Pipe because it may make him squeamish.
That is all.