First there was a Man. Then a Woman. Then in quick succession, two cats, a confused dog beast, and two kids. I stay at home with them. I'm the Man

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Phew

It's over. The Knucklehead Blog-off is over. And, I won. I think we can all agree, how the fuck did that happen?

Thank you to the competitors:

Quirkyloon

Candy's Daily Dandy

The Fred Effect

If I were God

Wrestling With Retirement

Too Many Mornings

Glitter Frog

and especially to my fellow finalist, CardioGirl.

All bloggers with unique voices and perspectives. I had a great time competing/working with all of you.

Thanks to Knucklehead for actually including me in the contest this year. I had a lot of fun both times I participated, although maybe more so when I wasn't actually a participant. The pressure this year. Oy.

Thanks to my bloggy/twitter/facebook friends

the gentlemen at Dadcentric

Cheryl at Deckside Thoughts

Monica at And I'll Raise You 5

A Vapid Blond

And to anyone else who I missed for all the retweeting and liking and tagging etc they did last night

And Life According To Candice. She was a finalist last year, and it's her hilarious blog through which I originally got involved with the contest. And by involved I mean totally crashed.


And thanks to anyone else who I missed for all the retweeting and liking and tagging etc they did last night



Thanks to the wonderful Aunties up in Maine, who stumped hard for the rural teacher/college student vote.

Thanks to sexy my wife and her (not quite as sexy) teacher cronies.

And thanks to everyone else who voted, read, and otherwise participated. All the new followers/readers that have come my way is definitely the best part.

With that, I am officially retired from the Knucklehead humor blog-off competition circuit. I'm exhausted and the kids haven't had a bath in 3 rounds.

Ain't gonna be no rematch.

9 comments:

  1. You won! Shocker!! ;)

    I'm now looking into my own psychic network. I'm going to call myself Mrs. Cle-ho.

    Anyway, congrats! Now go and bathe your funky children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratamulations!

    To the victor goes the meat spoils!

    Enjoy that steak!

    Why am I salivating?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! A well-deserved victory and a wise decision to rest on your laurels (sounds a bit uncomfortable?) and let others compete!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I knew you were a shoein all along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For! The! Win! Congratulations!

    SUCK IT, EVERYONE ELSE!!

    Sorry. Was that unsportsmanlike? I meant that nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot damn and congratulations! Now onto the important stuff like when & where do I get my onion rings?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Homemaker Man! My kids are also smelling a tad funky so I'm planning on giving them baths on Sunday when I would normally be writing my post for the competition.

    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well of COURSE you won! Although last years unofficial Dr. Seuss is still one of my very favorite posts evah!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Rankings

Humor Blogs - Blog Rankings
Dad Blogs
Fatherhood Friday at Dad Blogs