First there was a Man. Then a Woman. Then in quick succession, two cats, a confused dog beast, and two kids. I stay at home with them. I'm the Man

Monday, January 18, 2010

Ok, This is the Fo' Realz Sh!!

Last night I posted a song parody for the blogger idol contest over on knucklehead.com.  I liked it but it was really more of a space saver.  I didn't start it til late last evening and etc.  I put it up because I felt obligated to get a post up before midnight for a contest in which I am not competing.  Issues, I gots'em.  This next one is what I meant to say.  It goes out to my baby son, The Pumpkin Man.  Sung to the tune of Big Pimpin' by Jay-Z.  The original lyrics and video are at the bottom.  It might help to give it a listen so you have the beat in your head.  


Big Pumpkin'


(intro)Uh, uh uh uh
It’s Big Pumpkin baby
It’s Big Pumpkin growin’ teeth
Feel me.. uh-huh uhh, uh-huh..
Ge-ge-geyeah, geyeah
Ge-ge-geyeah, geyeah..

You know I, hug’ im, change ’im, love’ im, feed ’ im
But he’s still fuckin’ screamin’
Take ‘im out the chair, let ’im pull my hair
But he’s still fuckin’ teethin’
First time he fuss, I’m lookin’
Is it the, food I’m cookin’?
I’m a dad in every sense of the word, kid
Better hug and squeeze ’im

In the bjorn where I keep ’im
Til he kicks my nuts, feel the pain up in my guts Then his
Beep-beep is  pickin’ ‘im up
Let ’im play with the keys to the truck
Ok, so it’s a forrester what the fuck?
Meanwhile I wipe baby muck
Just because you got big head, I’m a play dead
So you can be spittin’ it up? 
Shit I…

Won’t stop tryin,
Y’all be cryin’
Is it diaper rash I’m spyin’?
You say yes, I say you’re lyin’
Me Desitin re-applyin’
I am his big pappy
I make him happy
I need more patience

Want a vacation
Takin’ donations
Don’t CRY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y.. check ‘im out now
CRY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y
Don’t CRY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y.. check ‘im out now
CRY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y

I’m beggin’ Big Pumpkin, quiet please
Check ‘im out now
Big pumpkin, stop screamin’ at me
I’m beggin’  big pumpkin please eat your string cheese
It’s just that Pumpkin Man, HM, and P-N-U-T. 

Yo, yo, yo, Big Pumpkin, quiet please
I’m beggin’, Big pumpkin stop screamin’ at me
I'm beggin', big pumpkin please eat your string cheese
It’s just that Pumpkin Man, HM, and P-N-U-T.






Big Pimpin' Original Lyrics By Jay-Z





(Intro)Uhh, uh uh uh
It's big pimpin baby..
It's big pimpin, spendin G's
Feel me.. uh-huh uhh, uh-huh..
Ge-ge-geyeah, geyeah
Ge-ge-geyeah, geyeah..

You know I, thug 'em, fuck 'em, love 'em, leave 'em,
cause I don't fucking need 'em
Take 'em out the hood, keep 'em lookin' good
But I don't fuckin feed e'm
First time they fuss I'm breezin
Talkin bout, "What's the reasons?"
I'm a pimp in every sense of the word, bitch
Better trust and believe 'em

In the cut where I keep 'em
Til I need a nut, til I need to beat the guts Then it's, Beep beep and I'm pickin 'em up
Let em play with the dick in the truck
Many chicks wanna put Jigga fist in cuffs
Divorce him and split his bucks
Just because you got good head, I'm a break bread
so you can be livin it up?
Shit I…

Parts with nothin,
Y'all be frontin
Me give my heart to a woman?
Not for nothin, never happen
I'll be forever mackin
Heart cold and assassins,
I got no passion
I got no patience

And I hate waitin
Hoe get yo' ass in
And let's RI-I-I-I-I-IDE.. check em out now
RI-I-I-I-I-IDE, yeah
And let's RI-I-I-I-I-IDE.. check em out now
RI-I-I-I-I-IDE, yeah

We doin, big pimpin, we spendin cheese
Check em out now
Big pimpin, on B.L.A.D.'s
We doin, big pimpin up in N.Y.C.
It's just that Jigga Man, Pimp C, and B-U-N B


Yo yo yo, big pimpin, spendin cheese
We doin, big pimpin, on B.L.A.D.'s
We doin, big pimpin up in N.Y.C.
It's just that Jigga Man, Pimp C, and B-U-N B







P.S.  Think Beyonce' ever plays this song and then puts on Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) and laughs and laughs?

5 comments:

  1. Destin ... I don't miss you one bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! I would vote for you, but I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely get an honorable mention, though. It's fine to be involved in a contest you're not participating in. I know lots of Charger fans who can't believe they're not in the playoffs anymore.

    GO JETS! THE MIRACLE CONTINUES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot-woot!!
    You r one cool daddy~
    need to see your music video now!

    Great week guys*

    ReplyDelete

Blog Rankings

Humor Blogs - Blog Rankings
Dad Blogs
Fatherhood Friday at Dad Blogs