First there was a Man. Then a Woman. Then in quick succession, two cats, a confused dog beast, and two kids. I stay at home with them. I'm the Man

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pet Anecdote Alert

There is alot of work to be done around the house right now, and we're doing it ourselves because we are conducting an experiment concerning the exact level of incompetance a home can take before it collapses or spontaneously combusts.

So I'm working the other night and the case for my drill is open behind me and I happen to turn and see the dog (1 dog 3 cats at home) snuffling madly inside my drill case. I figure out why she is snuffling madly which leads me to yell the following:

"There are two things I do not need right now: I do not need anyone (cats) puking in my drill case and I do not need the dog to eat it. "

On the bright side, she did help with clean up. So actually I guess did need her to eat it. Gooood Dog. Love having pets.


Homizzeh Mizzeh

3 comments:

  1. Heh. 2 cats, 2 dogs here. I can't begin to count the number of times I've looked smugly at my husband and said, "THAT is why we keep that bitch."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good dog; better than mine who just barfs and expects me to clean it up!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Rankings

Humor Blogs - Blog Rankings
Dad Blogs
Fatherhood Friday at Dad Blogs